"once you choose hope, anything is possible"

Monday, April 16, 2012

monday mornings

Good morning lovelies! I just got back from my early morning class and I can't help but have the feeling that this is going to be a great week. I don't know if its the fabulous cup of coffee that I enjoyed this morning or the fact that I have a lot to look forward to these next few days, but I woke up today feeling better than I have in a while. 


While I was getting ready this morning, I took advantage of the fact that my roommate was not in the room, and jammed out to my favorite new playlist. This song in particular is one that every girl everyone should have in their library. My girl, Kelly Clarkson, has developed the perfect anthem to belt out on any given day, whether it be a bad one in need of some mood lightening or a good one that needs a little extra boost of empowerment. 

For all of us who aren't having the best Monday morning, here is an old video that never fails to make me smile. I am a firm believer that laughter is the absolute best medicine and this baby's giggle is completely contagious!


Happy Monday Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment