"once you choose hope, anything is possible"

Sunday, June 24, 2012

sunday inspiration



Starting this week, every Sunday I will be posting a weekly inspiration. Just a little something to think about through the week. This Sunday is a quote that I think is so important to remember on a daily basis. My whole life my parents have instilled in me the belief that I deserve the absolute best and that I should never settle, especially when it comes to the man in my life. Too often people accept the love they think they deserve. Ladies (gentleman too) always keep in mind that you are beautiful and whoever you decide to spend the rest of your life with will be so lucky. So keep your standards high and don't settle in life. Y'all deserve the best <3


Also, here is a song that I absolutely adore. Everyone should have a significant other that feels this lucky to have met you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment