"once you choose hope, anything is possible"

Monday, July 2, 2012

this too shall pass

I know I am a day late on my Sunday Inspiration, but it has been a crazy weekend (I will fill you in later). This last week I have continued to be amazed by the sheer amount of speed bumps that my family has had to overcome in the last year. Each and every time something happens, I am pleasantly surprised by the way we come together in order to make things right again. 


 Today's inspiration is one that I hold very dear to my heart. It is something I remind myself of everyday because each and every obstacle the I have encountered this last year have made me into the person I am today. I am continually surprised by my incredible support system every time something happens because the truth is, "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." Until this year, I was blessed to have never known real tragedy or real problems, and now that my life has been changed because of the people I have met and the friends that I have lost, my outlook on strength and support has completely changed.

For all you struggling this week, remember you can do it. Each and every one of us has the strength we need to overcome any difficulty we may encounter. Even when it feels like too much, look around and reach out to the support surrounding you. In the end, the sun will rise again and everything will be okay. If its not okay, its not the end.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment